Monday, January 3, 2011

The New Leaf

Recently, my boyfriend and I got engaged in Napa, California. And now we are having all kinds of crazy ideas about our future. As a writer, I've decided that I want to create this blog into more of a travel log. As such, I will be posting about our time in Napa, the places we visited, reviews, what everything was like. Possibly a little too much information about restaurants, wineries, tours, etc. But if you are trying to book a once in a lifetime event, maybe the extra information could help you plan it out... Who knows.

Anyway, I look forward to posting about: the Napa Valley Wine Train, how my boyfriend proposed (it was really, truly beautiful), the Walking Tour, Platypus Tours, and a whole bunch more to mention about some neat vineyards with some fantastic drinks that you may have never heard of. Over the next few weeks, I will add photos, details, and descriptions of each place that we went to.

No comments: